Fire Risk Assessments
To develop risk mitigation and fire evacuation plan, and to raise your staff’s safety awareness, you first need to accurately understand the hazards on your premises that could lead to a fire.
Our fire safety specialists conduct bespoke Fire Safety Risk Assessments on behalf of our customers, helping businesses identify potential hazards and implement practical safeguards to contain, manage, and mitigate the risks wherever possible.
Our risk assessment service covers:
- Review of your policies and procedures relating to Fire Safety Management.
- Determine whether the fundamentals of Fire Safety Management are in place.
- A thorough inspection of all areas of your premises to determine the extent of Fire Hazards and Fire Risks.
- Detailed on-site notes of Fire Control Measures already in place.
- Verbal report of findings and recommendations at the time of Assessment, giving precursor to a written report.
- A full written report outlining all details and findings from a site inspection.
- Clear, logical Action Plan prioritising works required.
- Full back-up channel for assistance and advice on completing the Action Items.